Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : A:Consult directly with customers at various levels functional and technical Collect and analyze customer requirements to complete accurate scoping and high quality design B:Provide high quality development contributions while providing technical leadership to developers throughout entire project life cycle Act as a player coach C:Act as technical liaison between all technical resources engaged on the project, whether as part of the Oracle Commerce Consulting team and the customers team
- Technical Experience : A: At least 2 years of experience working in Oracle Commerce Cloud B:Demonstrated expertise in Java and UI development including: Java/ J2EE, Java Script framework Knockout preferred, Booststrap, JQuery, node js, HTML/ CSS, AJAX C:Experience in writing web services publishing or consuming Experience writing XML/ XSL/ XSD D:Experience with build processes and tools Ant, Maven E:Experience with source control processes tools Perforce, Subversion, code branching Experience with code Refactoring
- Professional Attributes : A Communication skills B Analytical skills D Presentation skills and ability to work under pressure
- Educational Qualification : Technical Graduate or PG
- Additional Information : Experience with code Refactoring and Profiling System integration via RESTful and web services
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.