Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :Assembler Programming Languages
- Good To Have Skills :Personal Insurance
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Resource will be responsible for application development, support and admin requests_ in the team B: Prepare accurate and timely reports on tickets in Accenture Service Now C: Analyse code changes on enhancement projects D: Working knowledge of Mainframe, JCL, COBOL, Expeditor, ADSO and IDMS E: Collaborate with team on major production issues and closing the tickets after working on them
- Technical Experience : Minimum 4 years of experience in Mainframe COBOL, JCL, ADSO and IDMS Must to have skills: COBOL, ADSO and IDMS development experience for minimum 3 years
- Professional Attributes : Good communication skill
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.