- Job description
About Capability Network:
If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Working closely with our clients, strategy professionals envisage, shape and formulate strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise—strategic, industry, functional, technical—in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth.
The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing business landscape.
Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities.
• Identifying, assessing and solving complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
• Managing large and complex programs and projects including Complex deal structures, Mobilization and governance of major change programs from inception to maintenance and Leveraging new technologies and methodologies to drive business value
• Designing new business processes based on customer requirements and conduct user review sessions and run stakeholder agreement meetings applying thought leadership in leading the transformation
• Help clients design, architect and scale their journey to new technology-driven growth at the intersection of business and technology
• Help clients modernize their IT landscape and processes to adapt to latest technology trends
• Helping solve key business problems and challenges by enabling an architecture transformation, painting a picture of, and charting a journey from the current state to a “to-be” enterprise environment
• Implementing programs/interventions that prepare the organization for implementation of new business processes
• Assisting our clients to build the required capabilities for growth and innovation to sustain high performance
• Managing multi-disciplinary teams to shape, sell, communicate and implement programs
• Developing our offerings and assets
• Mentoring and developing our people
• Operating model: Deep understanding of impact on IT Operating Model to enable agile, devOps, continuous integration & delivery practices. Experience in leading modernization of legacy landscapes by defining target state processes, automation tools for agile and integrated delivery
• Agile: Agile Maturity assessment, Hands-on experience leading enterprise-wide Agile transformations, experience with one or more Agile development methodologies (i.e. Scrum, XP, Kanban, Lean, etc.), Expert knowledge of the business implications of an Agile Transformation Familiarity with large-scale agile frameworks like Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Large Scale Scrum (LeSS), SAP activate, Nexus, etc.
• DevOps: DevOps Maturity assessment, defining a DevOps roadmap in conjunction with a continuous improvement framework, Leading proof of concept and/or pilot implementations and defining the plan to scale implementations across multiple technology domains, Experience in two or more DevOps tools.
• Innovation: Experience in conducting Design Thinking Workshops and Proof of Concept walkthroughs
• The Consultant should have practical industry expertise. The areas of Financial Services, Retail, consumer goods, Telecommunications, Life Sciences, Transportation, Hospitality, Automotive/Industrial, Mining and Resources are of interest but experience in equivalent domains is also welcomed. Consultants should understand the key technology trends in their domain and the related business implications