- Job description
About Capability Network:
If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Evaluating the work effort and the consulting program pricing
• Assessing client’s current state platforms, infrastructures and applications portfolio and guiding them on how to orchestrate and govern these.
• Understanding the customers’ enterprise constraints, challenges and policies.
• Helping determine the best ROI and high business value by mixing different technologies and methodologies
• Overseeing the production and implementation of architecture solutions covering multiple cloud technologies, associated Infrastructure/ application architecture, development and operating models
• Help clients design, architect and scale their journey to new technology-driven growth at the intersection of business and technology
• Help clients modernize their IT landscape and processes to adapt to latest technology trends
• Helping solve key business problems and challenges by enabling an architecture transformation, painting a picture of, and charting a journey from the current state to a “to-be” enterprise environment
• Implementing programs/interventions that prepare the organization for implementation of new business processes
• Assisting our clients to build the required capabilities for growth and innovation to sustain high performance
• Managing multi-disciplinary teams to shape, sell, communicate and implement programs
• Developing our offerings and assets
• Mentoring and developing our people
• Cloud Strategy & Assessment: Cloud Business case development, roadmap and planning, Cloud readiness maturity assessment, Planning and assessment of cloud solutions/platforms, Application assessment and migration planning, TCO comparisons and vendor evaluation
• Cloud Architecture: Develop cloud reference architecture, Define target state cloud architecture, Experience with private and public cloud architectures, pros/cons, and migration considerations.
• Cloud Deployment (add on): Cloud application development, integration and security, Experience in -
o Cloud platforms - AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Cloud Foundry, Open Shift, Docker, etc., experience in Virtualization Platforms (e.g. VMWare, Hyper-V, etc.).
o Cloud Computing and Storage (AWS, Azure)
o Devops and Agile methodologies, processes and tools
o Workload Migration Automation Tools (Double-Take, Racemi, etc.)
o Cloud Management Platforms (vrealize, Gravitant, etc.)
o Infrastructure provisioning and management (Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
The Consultant should have practical industry expertise. The areas of Financial Services, Retail, consumer goods, Telecommunications, Life Sciences, Transportation, Hospitality, Automotive/Industrial, Mining and Resources are of interest but experience in equivalent domains is also welcomed. Consultants should understand the key technology trends in their domain and the related business implications