Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:The candidate must have 4Years strong technology background with excellent hands-on knowledge of Salesforce application development B:Strong in developing Lightning components, Aura framework UI designing web- pages Hands on experience on LDS components and lightning app builder C:Strong fundamentals in SFDC database with SOQL SOSL D:In depth understanding of SFDC Profiles / Roles and Sharing Rules , Validation Rules , Tasks , Workflow rules , Triggers , Process Builder etc
- Technical Experience : A:Experience in consuming and exposing SOAP and REST based APIs B:Hands on Salesforce Channels such as Partner Community, Success Community cloud communities C:Hands on CPQ , Einstein LWC would be an added advantage D:Experience with the Sales force com APEX data loader , Sales force com web services APIs
- Professional Attributes : A:Resource should have good communication skills B:Resource should have good analytical skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.