Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Adobe Magento Commerce
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Good in PHP concepts and should have experience implementing with Magento commerce platform 2 Must be able to understand design specs, write clean, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way 3 Magento version is required and should have experience in impl supporting Magento BC, BB App 4 Magento Expertise, Basic concepts config, DB schema, Theming Layouts, cart, checkout, order Mgt, promotion, pricing and search modules 5 Plugins like Land of Coder, Unirgy etc
- Professional Attributes : 1 Communication skills 2 Must have at least 3 years of experience in Leading a 8 to 10 team member team 3 Analytical skills 4 Presentation skills and ability to work under pressure
- Educational Qualification : B tech
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.