Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Quality Engineering Architect (Test Arch
- Project Role Description :Design and develop complex quality engineering strategies. Architect quality approaches and improvements across multiple groups/teams. Define testing scope for complex projects. Participate in product design reviews to ensure system testability and overall quality. Experience in one or more testing tools/frameworks and expertise with developing effective automation solutions.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Design,create test condition,test data,test script to address business/technical use case b Develop,lead automation strategy/effort and generate script to perform automated testing cycles c Use existing toolS/techniques to execute test cases,build/script new tools for performing testing/validation function d Interact with product management,BAs,development team to develop a strong understanding of project,testing objective e Participate in troubleshoot issues to identify root cause resolution
- Technical Experience : a Good understanding of Murex platform b Knowledge on Murex MXTESTOnyx Tool c Design automate manual functional test/use case d Good Experience in Test Analysis, creation of testcases, Execution, Automation etc e Must have experience and worked Under Capital Market Domain f Knowledge on Functional Test strategy
- Professional Attributes : a Resource should have good communication skill b Resource should have good analytical Problem solving skill c Candidate should be a good team player
- Educational Qualification : Engineering graduate preferably Computer since graduate
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Salesforce B2C Commerce Demandware Application Lead
SAP Ariba Application Lead
Snowflake Data Warehouse Application Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.