Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Cloud Services Operations
- Project Role Description :Act as liaison between the client and Accenture operations teams for support and escalations. Communicate service delivery health to all stakeholders and explain any performance issues or risks. Ensure Cloud orchestration and automation capability is operating based on target SLAs with minimal downtime. Hold performance meetings to share performance and consumption data and trends.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Kolkata
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Windows Server Administration
- Good To Have Skills :Windows Scripting
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 In depth knowledge on all Windows server administration 2 Excellent troubleshooting skills on Windows File/Print/WSUS/AD/DNS/DHCP 3 Managing multiple versions of Windows Servers on large systems 4 Knowledge of reporting and query tools and practices 5 Prepare the RCA and Check the SLA as per project requirements 6 Good interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills 7 Working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment 8 Strong focus on quality and customer satisfaction
- Technical Experience : 1 Experience in installing, Configuring and Updating of Active Directory Domain services in W2012/R2/W2016/W2019 2 Disk management, Administering accounts and resources, Operation masters active directory replication and FSMO, Resolving hostnames by using DNS, Manage monitor DHCP, Allocate IP address by using DHCP, Design DHCP Scope 3 Understanding the File servers, print servers and DFS, Configure Wireless, Firewall, Print Services, File Services 4 Experience in MS-Cluster
- Professional Attributes : 1 Should have 36 months of Windows Server Admin Experience 2 Experience must have been gained in a production environment 3 Must Have Skills: Windows Administration 2012/2016/2019 and VMware vSphere Administration 4 Good to Have Skills: Nutanix, Windows, Scripting languages and Cloud technologies
- Educational Qualification : Graduation
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.