Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Technology Architect
- Project Role Description :Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1:Work closely with client and team and understanding the requirement, design,analyse and do the code changes 2:Helping team and client to resolve production issues 3:Should able to handle day to day activity like team management, daily meeting etc
- Technical Experience : 1:JDA implementation experience is mandatory 2:Solid understanding and experience of BY technical architecture 3:Good understanding of data model for BY SCPO,WMS modules like demand fulfilment,category management 4:Experience in upgrading and implementing BY applications 5:Experience inconfiguring standard BY processes batching jobs
- Professional Attributes : 1:Should have good communication Skills 2:Should be good team player 3:Will be able to work independently and under pressure 4:Should have good logical and analytical thinking
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.