Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : Manage, monitor and configuring workflow Creating database users and maintaining password rights Database lock, space management, export and import of the database, performance tuning at DB and apps Level ,Exposure to WebLogic Admin Server, Managed ServersExcellent trouble-shooting skills and tenacity in problem solving
- Technical Experience : Must have experience or certification in Infrastructure Administration for Oracle or any other cloud or Fusion Apps Administration Installation, upgrades and managed services experience in Application 11i and R12 and Database 9i, 19g, 11g, 12c ,18c,19cMust be well versed with AD utilities EBS Apps Cloning ,Patching applications and databases ,Must have knowledge about concurrent managers ,Must be skilled in sysadmin activities like user administration responsibilities, request groups
- Professional Attributes : Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills, Ability to work under pressure Self-motivated, with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands,
- Educational Qualification : Min 15 years fulltime education
- Additional Information : Expertise in RMAN, hot and cold backups
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.