- Job description
Accenture Enterprise Enablement (AEE) is a shared services arm within the Corporate Functions across the globe. AEE is presently 5000+ strong team spread in 7 global locations i.e. Buenos Aires, India, Manila, Dalian, Dublin, Prague and USA. AEE Sales and Operations teams works very closely with Accenture Sales organization and supports all Growth Platforms and Operating Groups. The team is responsible for all kind of sales operations and finance support required for an efficient sales operation. The team provides sales and pipeline data support, works as a PMO to the sales leads and drives sales operations initiatives including sales reviews, business review prep, reporting, analysis, cleansing, finance support, BD monitor and review.
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Communications, and Workplace Solutions--offers the essential expertise that enables our more than 394,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $31 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 94 of the Fortune 100, and governments around the world.
JOB SUMMARY(bullet points):
Analytics professionals develop actionable business insights through building analytical models and in depth data analysis that help leadership better understand underlying business trends, drivers, and risks
This role will primarily provide Sales & Pricing Analytics insights to the Health and Public Services OG Leadership. The role will be responsible for developing analytical models, performing ad-hoc analysis, building and presenting actionable business insights and leading a small team based out of Bangalore, acting as offshore team lead. The person will also work with HPS OG Sales Effectiveness lead to support the implementation of key Sales program initiatives and processes
Team Background – The Capability Network Communications team works with Accenture Strategy Capability Network, Offering Development and Proposal and Project Support teams globally to deliver internal communications and creative project support. The team collaborates, coordinates and strategizes to help customers reach their business goals.
Role Description – The successful candidate will support the Digital Content and Communications Manager on the development and execution of communications plans across the Capability Network and associated stakeholders. They will collaborate on and help manage projects across the lifecycle from planning to delivery, with particular focus on WordPress development and related initiatives.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (bullet points):
• Deliver key WordPress project support, including content gathering, site design and site building.
• Demonstrate and continuously maintain expert knowledge of Accenture collaboration tools (blogs, circles, etc.) and Microsoft Windows (SharePoint, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.).
• Monitor site/stream/circle activity to respond to queries.
• Document and communicate feedback, issues or other topics in an organized manner.
• Collaborate with the Reporting lead on periodic review and update of site content.
• Manage expectations of multiple stakeholders in a continuously evolving environment.
• Provide key metrics analysis (site subscribers, site visits, article success rates, etc.).
• Create and maintain all team-related distribution lists.
• Manage the team mailbox, directing communications to the appropriate stakeholders.
• Source and share communications and collaboration best practice examples.
• Perform ad hoc duties as required.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (bullet points):
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS(bullet points):
• A minimum of two to three years of relevant experience with strong knowledge of communications and content management.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Excellent command of written and spoken English.
• Highly developed interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate with senior management.
• Proactivity in taking on new challenges, adapting to change and contributing ideas.
• Enthusiasm for learning new skills and tools proficiency.