Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP EWM Extended Warehouse Management
- Good To Have Skills :SAP ABAP Development for HANA
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements
- Technical Experience : Candidate should be having 4-6years of SAP EWM experience A In-depth knowledge in decentralized and embedded EWM B Worked in support and implementing in EWM module C Should have cross modules knowledge on especially procurement, IM, SD, Production process for FMCG line of business D Should able to translate business requirement to functional specs and assist technical team with timely inputs E Experience in handling incidents related EWM F Experience in RF devices connected to EWM system
- Professional Attributes : Design and optimize End to End SAP EWM processes at the client Key Design Decisions with clear recommendations and leading practices Configure, Design, Build, Test and Deploy the core EWM solution and ensure it works seamlessly Work with the project team, team leaders, project delivery leads, and cl
- Educational Qualification : Engineering BE
- Additional Information : Preferable to have knowledge in MFS, ASRS, decentralized EWM
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.