Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :
- Project Role Description :
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :ASP.NET MVC
- Good To Have Skills :.NET Architecture,Angular
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Design, build, development and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements 2 6-8 Years of relevant experience 3 Must have skills ASPnet Angular V8 or later/ASPnet Core/Microsoft SQL Server 4 Strong NET or WebAPI experience 5 Experience in ADONet , Entity Framework
- Professional Attributes : Resource should have good communication skills b: Resource should have good analytical skills technically sound, resourcefulness and troubleshooting attitude
- Educational Qualification : Graduate and above
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.