Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Integration Architecture Blueprint & Design Solutions
- Good To Have Skills :TIBCO BusinessWorks
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1- Define system requirements needed in complex development projects 2- Develop detailed technical documents relating to ongoing projects 3- Create and configure queues/bridges in tibco ems 4- Deploy projects using TIBCO TEA 5- Design reusable objects in SOA environment and test plans -UAT env
- Technical Experience : 1: Deep knowledge of TIBCO BW and BPM 2- TIBCO Business works 5x or 6x, TIBCO EMS 3- Core Java, TIBCO BW 6x and other tools TIBCO Admin, TIBCO EMS, Adapters, GIT, SQL, Unix Windows server 4- Strong knowledge of Messaging Business Integration Middleware products 5- Hands-on experience implementing Queue, Topic, Bridge, Route, Adapter etc 6- Knowledge of TIBCO security aspects such as SSL, Certs 7- Strong knowledge on WebServices- SOAP/REST
- Professional Attributes : a: Should have Good Communication Skills leadership skills b: Should have Good analytical skills presentation skills c: Should have ability to work under pressure
- Educational Qualification : a: Minimum 15 yrs of fulltime education
- Additional Information : a: NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.