Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Experience in Architecting and implementing Pega applications b: Participated in business discussions to define KPIs and design Pega application to meet those c: Participated in project initiation, analysis, development life cycle, project management, staffing d: Working with diverse customers and varied pega implementations
- Technical Experience : a: Architect, lead technical team, Mentor architects and other team members b: Ensure enterprise standards are adhered to including coding standards, quality standards, traceability, version and change control c: Perform code reviews to ensure application quality d: Ensure compliance with Guardrails, coding standards, UI and Corporate standards e: Pega Framework exposure on Customer Service, Marketing f: Performing impact analysis, application development, performance and project management
- Professional Attributes : a: Pega CSA certified with 4-6 years of total exp b: Strong experience scoping, planning and delivering projects using iterative software development lifecycles over multiple release cycles; and using agile Scrum methodology
- Educational Qualification : a: 15years of Mandatory Education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.