Job Summary Section
Job Title: India Business- Financial Services
Position Level: Consultant
4-7 years of progressive business and consulting experience.
1. Experience in working on Indian banking/insurance sector & consulting exp is must.
2. Strong functional skills and domain understanding.
3. Domestic experience is a must
4. Strong program management skills
5. Strong customer facing capabilities, and an established track record for selling & delivering consulting engagements
6. Should be comfortable with working at the highest levels of client organizations and interacting closely with the “C – Suite” executives
1. Identify business development opportunities for our offerings in the Banking domain. Develop compelling business case/response to new business opportunities.
2. Work with deal teams to provide subject matter expertise and participate in development of client proposals, sales pitches and RFP responses.
3. Develop trusted relationships with internal and external clients, and have an eye for qualifying potential opportunities and negotiating complex deals.
4. Mentor, groom and counsel analysts and consultants to be successful and effective Management Consultants.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.