- Job description
Accenture Strategy shapes our clients’ future, combining deep business insight with the understanding of how technology will impact industry and business models. Our focus on issues such as digital disruption, redefining competitiveness, operating and business models as well as the workforce of the future helps our clients find future value and growth in a digital world. Today, every business is a digital business. Digital is changing the way organizations engage with their employees, business partners, customers and communities how they manufacture and deliver products and services, and how they run their organizations. This is our unique differentiator. We seek people who recognize and understand the impact that digital and technology have on every industry and every sector, and share our passion to shape unique strategies that allow our clients to succeed in this environment.
Job Summary Section
Job Title: India Business- Financial Services
Position Level: Manager
7-10 years of progressive business and consulting experience.
1. Experience in working on Indian banking/insurance sector & consulting exp is must.
2. Strong functional skills and domain understanding.
3. Domestic experience is a must
4. Strong program management skills
5. Strong customer facing capabilities, and an established track record for selling & delivering consulting engagements
6. Should be comfortable with working at the highest levels of client organizations and interacting closely with the “C – Suite” executives
1. Identify business development opportunities for our offerings in the Banking domain. Develop compelling business case/response to new business opportunities.
2. Work with deal teams to provide subject matter expertise and participate in development of client proposals, sales pitches and RFP responses.
3. Develop trusted relationships with internal and external clients, and have an eye for qualifying potential opportunities and negotiating complex deals.
4. Mentor, groom and counsel analysts and consultants to be successful and effective Management Consultants.