- Project Role :Application Support Engineer
- Project Role Description : Act as software detectives, provide a dynamic service identifying and solving issues within multiple components of critical business systems.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills : Oracle Agile Product Lifecycle Management
- Good To Have Skills : No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Provide Agile PLM support and implement system enhancements 2 Identify opportunities for process and procedure enhancements to drive efficiency 3 Collaborate with cross functional teams and recommend best practices 4 Work closely with the different technical teams and key stakeholders to understand requirements, managing software technical specifications and design documents, and develop and test the PLM applications and automations 5 Drive the installation and infrastructure design decision
- Technical Experience : 1 Minimum 5-7 years of experience with Agile Oracle PLM with design configuration in the Product Collaboration and Product Portfolio Management module 2 Experience with the development of: 3 Agile Client code Agile web services 4 Java-based web applications 5 Agile SDK-based customization 6 Hands-on experience with SQL and PL SQL scripts is a plus 7 Have experience building Java web application 8 Familiarity with Core Java, Java Script, Java/J2EE, UI-Swing, Eclipse, Agile API, Excel API exp
- ProfessionalÂ Attributes: 1 Good Communication Skill 2 Good Presentation Skill
- EducationalÂ Qualification: Graduate
- AdditionalÂ Information: 1 Experience in PLM interfaces and reports 2 Shift B working required 3 Techno functional Role
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.