Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Full Stack Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Responsible for developing and/or engineering the end-to-end features of a system, from user experience to backend code. Use development skills to deliver innovative solutions that help our clients improve the services they provide. Leverage new technologies that can be applied to solve challenging business problems with a cloud first and agile mindset.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Java Full Stack Development
- Good To Have Skills :Life Sciences
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Should be able to design, implement and maintain java application phases B To take part in software and architectural development activities C Should be able to Develop technical designs for application development D Should be able to perform J2EE framework E Should be independently able to communicate with client
- Technical Experience : A Full stack developer required with atleast 4 years of experience B Must know Core java concepts, collections, spring boot C Must know latest Angular version and Good to know Oracle PL SQL
- Professional Attributes : A Quick learner, looking for new challenges B Fluency in English and Strong communication skills C Good interpersonal and teamwork skills D Should be willing to work in Shifts
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.