Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Support Engineer
- Project Role Description :Act as software detectives, provide a dynamic service identifying and solving issues within multiple components of critical business systems.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Robotic Process Automation
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Writing and testing code, debugging programs, and integrating applications with third-party applications 2:Responsible for supporting design, development, and deployment of robotic and cognitive automation solutions 3:Ability to deliver within estimated timelines
- Technical Experience : 1:Should have at least 4-6 years hands on experience on Blue Prism development 2:Designed automation solutions using Blue Prism3:Designed solutions utilizing RPA best practices and maintain technical responsibility for project delivery4:Actively participating in test plan presentation, validating the client requirement and identifying the various scenarios for automation development5:Experience in staging and deploying the automation solution into test and live environments6:Involved in Unit Tes
- Professional Attributes : 1:Good communication and written skills 2:Good problem-solving skills to investigate and resolve various archiving issues 3:Good presentation skills 4:Good team handling skills 5:Ability to work under pressure
- Educational Qualification : Graduation
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
SAP for Retail Application Developer
Microsoft Power BI Application Developer
Oracle BRM Functional Configuration Application Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.