Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Tester
- Project Role Description :Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts. Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives. Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable. Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce Testing
- Good To Have Skills :Salesforce Development
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Work closely with developers to understand business requirements from sprint planning sessions 2: Ability to Work with the Salesforce team to understand the constraints for each object and validate the data 3: With minimal information start writing test cases and test scrips and build and vet them over development cycle 4: Create Functional Test scripts and execute tests in Agile way while development is running in parallel 5: Have business acumen to understand overall business functionality
- Technical Experience : 1: Minimum 5 years of hands on Testing Experience 2: Minimum 4 years of hands on Testing experience in Salesforce projects 3: Understands basic salesforce custom objects, layouts, profiles, Users etc 4: Automation experience will be added advantage should be willing to learn and deliver automation too
- Professional Attributes : Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.