Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Responsible to support daily Splunk operational activities, monitoring and Incident response within the information security environment 2: Delivering high quality technical and/or consulting solutions to clients in response to security requirements 3: Perform multiple assigned technical tasks including system administration, monitoring, capacity management, research, and analysis of the security solutions 4: To work on network security product, technology, threat and vulnerability etc
- Technical Experience : 1: Experience in working with Splunk authentication and permissions and having significant experience in supporting large scale Splunk deployments 2: Splunk cluster administration and ES administration 3: Developing Splunk queries and dashboards 4: Splunk search queries and operational strings 5: Configuration files in Splunk propsconf, Transformsconf, Outputconf, inputsconf , indexesconf, serverclassconf 6: Expertise in Bash Shell/python scripts 7: Knowledge of AWS Ansible
- Professional Attributes : 1: Good verbal communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the organization methods 2: Ability to operate independently and make decisions with no supervision
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor or higher degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Additional Information : Having certifications such as Security, CompTIA, GCIH, GCIA, etc, Splunk Power user
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.