Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP ABAP Development for HANA
- Good To Have Skills :SAP ABAP Development
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: should be responsible to work on ABAP on HANA b: should be responsible to work on ABAP OOO concepts c:Able to understand the Technical design and convert into Code d:Able to understand the Functional design and convert into Technical design e: Should have experience in testing the ABAP program and checking the performance
- Technical Experience : a: should have 6 yrs of experience in ABAP program development
- Professional Attributes : a: should be good team player b:should have good communication skills
- Educational Qualification : a: BE/BTECH/MTECH
- Additional Information : a:should be ready to work in shifts
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.