Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Spring Boot
- Good To Have Skills :Product and Market Strategy
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1-Excellent understanding of the Portal technology 2-Experience in JAVA and Spring boot 3-Familiarity with ad integration, APIs and push notifications 4-Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect mobile applications with back-end services 5-Strong understanding experience with Design patterns, Data Structures
- Technical Experience : 1-Analyse/ Port/ Develop innovative and re-usable components/libraries to enhance application development in HOS 2-hands-on experience on Java/ Kotlin and Android application/framework development
- Professional Attributes : 1-Excellent organizational and time management skills Results-oriented, self-directed, and inquisitive 2-Strong attention to detail coupled with a desire to deliver accurately, efficiently, and to a high standard 3-A reliable, proactive approach to entrusted tasks
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.