Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Tester
- Project Role Description :Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts. Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives. Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable. Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Data Warehouse ETL Testing
- Good To Have Skills :Unix Architecture and Design
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Should be able to do SQL Basic/Advance B: Must have the Ability to assist on Data warehousing Concepts C: Should be able to Able to write sql queries for data validation and strong understanding of DB schema, structure, triggers SPs D: Will be getting strong work exposure of writing test scenario in terms of SQL objects verification and testing
- Technical Experience : A:Must have Test automation skill include any programming Language like Java/C/python B:Should have good working exposure on Unix platform C:Should have good understanding BI reporting tools like Power BI, SSIS
- Professional Attributes : A: Should have good communication and analytical skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.