Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Siebel Enterprise Application Integration (eAI)
- Good To Have Skills :Oracle Siebel Development
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 : Own complete delivery 2: Efficient Status handling 3: Metrics Management
- Technical Experience : 1 Expertise in caching mechanisms, security feature and understanding of Oracle Siebel Development 2 Ability to write clean, reliable and highly maintainable
- Professional Attributes : 1 Proven problem-solving abilities and affinity to take on complex challenges 2 Professional with ability to properly handle internal and external confidential data 3 Ability to handle multiple modules/tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Educational Qualification : 15years of full time education required
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.