Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :SailPoint IdentityIQ
- Good To Have Skills :Security Architectures
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : -Sailpoint administrator with L2/L3 support - Ability to work with client and execute the work independently and manage the coordination between offshore, onshore and client Lead day to day operations - Resolve ticket with better analysis - support and maintenance of the applications which must be highly available, robust and scalable - Willing to work in rotational shift
- Technical Experience : -Strong Support and Enhancement knowledge of Sailpoint, with 5-8 years of experience -Strong Domain Knowledge of Identity and Access Management- Solid experience with Java development with knowledge of Java t, HTML, Java Script, XML -Experienced on providing break-fix solutions Worked on complex of IAM experience on providing maintenance support of Sailpoint IAM
- Professional Attributes : Should be open to work in shifts, Travel to other locations when required, willing to learn new technologies cross skilling, Upskilling Good Communication presentation skill
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor or college degree in related field or equivalent work experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.