Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Product Owner
- Project Role Description :Drives the vision for the software product that is to be built and maintained. Serves as functional or client needs expert for software product. In an Agile environment, work with the Scrum Master and other project management to ensure stakeholder satisfaction and return on investment; has a significant role in quality and is the only team member empowered to accept stories as complete
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Business Requirement Analysis
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Elicits, analyzes, specifies, and validates the business needs of stakeholders, be they customers or end users 2 Collaborates with project sponsors to determine project scope and vision 3 Conducts interviews to gather customer requirements via workshops, questionnaires, surveys, site visits, workflow storyboards, use cases, scenarios, and other methods 4 Identifies and establishes scope, parameters of requirements analysis on a project-by-project basis to define project impact
- Technical Experience : 1 Minimum of 2 years experience as a Business Analyst 2 Prior experience in any Technical skills preferred 3 ServiceNow skill is an added advantage
- Professional Attributes : 1 Candidate must possess excellent analytical skills and must be a quick learner 2 Excellent oral and written communication 3 Candidate must have excellent intrapersonal skills and able to work with multiple stakeholders with ease 4 Candidate willing to work hours to cover different geographies
- Educational Qualification : 1 Any Graduate with minimum of 2 years experience in Business Analysis
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.