Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :SAP FI S/4 HANA Accounting
- Good To Have Skills :SAP FI CO Finance
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a contribute the team in design, development and configuring software systems to meet client requirements b Monitor end-to-end from analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance in Financial Accounting area of SAP
- Technical Experience : a SAP-Financial b Accounting Operations, c General Ledger, d Accounts Payable AP, e Accounts Receivable AR, f Asset Accounting etc g End to end implementation
- Professional Attributes : a Simple Finance SFIN, Fiori, Exposure to AAES and ADM, Vertex, US tax procedure b Should be good in Written and Oral Communication
- Educational Qualification : a: Minimum 15 yrs Of education
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.