Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Kolkata
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Interactions with various client functional teams to understand the requirements and to finalize the design of each models in BPC 2 Must be able to deliver the solution and manage team members on a project 3 Identify and document gaps between requirements and delivered functionality Identify functionality Fit and gaps and develop solutions to gaps 4 Design documentation including BPDs, FSDs, Business Blueprints and Test Scripts
- Technical Experience : 1 Deep knowledge in SAP BPC Standard 2 Good knowledge of BPC planning, Budgeting, and forecasting functions and process, including BW/BPC Integration, Planning functions, Reporting including EPM or AFO 3 Hands on experience on SAP BPC Standard or Embedded or Optimized in Planning or Consolidation/Group Reporting 4 Certified professionals will have additional preference
- Professional Attributes : 1 Candidate shouldt have any location concerns 2 Should take ownership 3 Must have proper communication,analytical,problem-solving skills 4 Should be able to finish the objects within deadlines, should follow proper standards 5 Certified professionals 6 Must have client facing skills
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of full time education
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.