Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Informatica PowerCenter
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Will be involved in the entire lifecycle of a project that involves analysis, coding, testing, User acceptance, deployment and support 2: Should be able to design application from scratch in Informatica 3: Will be responsible for the task / module assigned to him/her and ensure quality delivery within acceptable timelines 4: Strong knowledge Denodo 5 Atleast 2 years for experience Datawharehouse 6 SQL knowledge is must 7 RDMS concepts and knowledge
- Technical Experience : Technical Experience 1: Must have extensive development experience in Informatica 2: Sound knowledge of Transformation, Maplet, mapping and workflow 3: Good knowledge of relational database preferably Oracle, DB Design SQL 4: Hands on experience UNIX scripting 5 Good knowledge in any of Scheduling tool
- Professional Attributes : 1: Ability to lead a team of professionals 2: Strong verbal and written communication skills 3: Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of fulltime education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.