Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Data Engineering
- Good To Have Skills :Apache Spark,AWS BigData,Python Programming Language
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Resource will have the following responsibilities: 2 Design and Code in Python 3 Manage the Data lake onboard new data sources 4 Manage Enhance Spark Applications 5 Manage admin tasks, credits, roles access on Snowflake 6 Design optimal pipelines in Airflow, manage user access local Docker image 7 Manage DevOps pipelines CICD 8 Collaborate with client teams who are currently working on Alation
- Technical Experience : skillset: Apache spark 2 Python / Pyspark EMR SQL AWS services Airflow 1 Data Engineering capabilities with good technical knowledge of aforementioned systems 2 Cloud Architecture capabilities on working with data orchestration from source to target SQL server to Snowflake, leveraging EMR other AWS cloud services 3 Ability to review design scalable Cloud Data Lake solutions 4 Develop on and maintain a data platform that conforms to organizational compliance policies 5 DevOps
- Professional Attributes : 1 A team player with ability to take complete ownership of tasks assigned 2 Good communication and interpersonal skills 3 Should have experience of working in a development team in agile development methodology
- Educational Qualification : BE Computers, BTech Computers, MCA or equivalent 4 year degree/PG in computers
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.