Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Agile Program Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Define Release Schedule/Calendar 2 Define Environment Plans for different releases 3 Coordinate with upstream/downstream applications on release alignments, data requirements, environment plans etc 4 Define and standardize the program / release cadence, including processes and tools to support it 5 Define and establish the overall framework and governance in aligning scrums / teams across a common value delivery to ensure that program goals are met 6 Track overall release milestones
- Technical Experience : 1 Expertise in Release Management Principles/Practices 2 Knowledgeable in Azure Life Cycle 3 Understanding on Agile Principles/Practices 5 Skilled in Microsoft Project
- Professional Attributes : 1 Management Coordination skills 2 Research, assess and adopt new technologies as required 3 Strive for quality of performance, usability, reliability, maintainability and extensibility 4 Ability to take and drive initiatives Educational Qualification : BE/MCA/MSc Computer Science or similar degree
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.