Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Support Engineer
- Project Role Description :Act as software detectives, provide a dynamic service identifying and solving issues within multiple components of critical business systems.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce Lightning Aura Components
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 To provide L1 AO support for Salesforce based applications To resolve tickets in timely manner within SLA 3 To support Salesforce users across and provide an excellent service to the User community 4 To actively manage the open incidents in the Salesforce Support queue and ensure detailed updates, followup and resolution and closure
- Technical Experience : 1 Should be Salesforce ADMIN certified Around 3 to 4 years of experience in managing Salesforce based applications 3 Knowledge of any Service Management ticketing tool such as Cases, ServiceNow, or any 4 Incident Management Process 5 L1 and L Support Development Enhancement experience in Salesforce
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good communication skills is a must The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- Educational Qualification : 1 Minimum 15 years of full-time education ITIL V3 Foundation certification is good to have
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.