Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Support Engineer
- Project Role Description :Act as software detectives, provide a dynamic service identifying and solving issues within multiple components of critical business systems.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce Development
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 To provide L1 AO support for Salesforce based applications To be flexible working in night shifts Shift C including weekend support in rotations 3 To resolve tickets in timely manner within SLA 4 To support Salesforce users across and provide an excellent service to the User community 5 To actively manage the open incidents in the Salesforce Support queue and ensure detailed updates, followup and resolution and closure
- Technical Experience : 1 Should be Salesforce ADMIN certified Around to 3 years of experience in managing Salesforce based applications 3 Knowledge of any Service Management ticketing tool such as Cases, ServiceNow, or any 4 Incident Management Process 5 L1 and L Support Development Enhancement experience in Salesforce
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good communication skills is a must Must support in Shift C and flexible in weekend support in rotations 3 The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- Educational Qualification : 1 Minimum 15 years of full-time education ITIL V3 Foundation certification is good to have
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.