Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Procedural Language Extensions to SQL
- Good To Have Skills :UNIX Shell Scripting
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Participates in design, development review and implementation of deliverables B:Experience in performance tuning of a multi-terabyte data warehouse production environment is desirable C:Experience working as part of an Agile team and using Agile SDLC tools is required D:Candidate must be a strong team player/lead with good communication skills E:Strong analytical skills and enjoys solving complex technical problems F:Should be self-motivated and proactive
- Technical Experience : A:Should have 4-5 years of development experience in Axiom B:Should have 4-5 years experience in Oracle PL SQL C:Good experience in Regulatory Reporting and Data Warehousing D:Should have min 1-2 years experience in Unix language
- Professional Attributes : A:Ability to understand the business context of requirements and apply to the task in hand B:Ability to work under pressure to deliver to committed timescales C:Strong basic technical skills with demonstrated ability to learn further D:Exemplary team player E:A good understanding of the investment
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.