Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Shell Scripting
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Design and implement custom scripts, Test and validate the custom scripts Provision and implement configuration changes B .Troubleshoot process execution problems and work with other team members for any fix and validate C .Maintain and adjust existing automated solutions D .To understand requirements for new automation tasks E.Anticipate potential points of failure database communication points, file system errors, etc
- Technical Experience : A . Knowledge on Shell Scripting B .Use Linux Commands to Log Analysis, Job failure RCA and Perf checks of server including space, CPU utilization, Process check, etc., C. Knowledge on Control M to check setup the jobs D. Knowledge on DB like Sybase, Oracle, MySQL to perform Ad hoc query E. Log Analysis using Splunk F. Python Scripting to perform the Automation G: Able to use Graafian for monitoring Server Stats
- Professional Attributes : ??? Good Communicator and proactive approach to daily activities. ??? Problem solving attitude Participate in code reviews. ??? specify questions or concerns including by members across the team. Rotatonal Shifts
- Educational Qualification : B Tech or M Tech
- Additional Information : SRE
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.