- Job description
Accenture Enterprise Enablement (AEE) is a shared services arm within the Corporate Functions across the globe. AEE is presently 5000+ strong team spread in 7 global locations i.e. Buenos Aires, India, Manila, Dalian, Dublin, Prague and USA. AEE Sales and Operations teams works very closely with Accenture Sales organization and supports all Growth Platforms and Operating Groups. The team is responsible for all kind of sales operations and finance support required for an efficient sales operation. The team provides sales and pipeline data support, works as a PMO to the sales leads and drives sales operations initiatives including sales reviews, business review prep, reporting, analysis, cleansing, finance support, BD monitor and review.
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Communications, and Workplace Solutions--offers the essential expertise that enables our more than 394,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $31 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 94 of the Fortune 100, and governments around the world.
Analytics professionals develop actionable business insights through building analytical models and in depth data analysis that help leadership better understand underlying business trends, drivers, and risks
This role will primarily provide Sales & Pricing Analytics insights to the Health and Public Services OG Leadership. The role will be responsible for developing analytical models, performing ad-hoc analysis, building and presenting actionable business insights and leading a small team based out of Bangalore, acting as offshore team lead. The person will also work with HPS OG Sales Effectiveness lead to support the implementation of key Sales program initiatives and processes
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
• Design, build and test scorecards, dashboards and reports using toolsets and technologies such as Excel, Salesforce Wave etc., with a SQL Server backend
• Apply statistical methods and data mining techniques to analyse data, design & build analytical models, including predictive analytics
• Prepare and present critical actionable business insights to business leadership
• Perform and coordinate process oriented activities – such as managing Share Point portal, Client Portfolio Management requests, coordinate with external teams such as Finance and Operations
• Respond to and deliver ad-hoc requests
• Understand and apply Accenture’s Sales and Pricing knowledge, business processes etc. to all work products
Lead and mentor a team of developers
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS :
• Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science or related field. Nice to have a Master’s degree in Analytics.
• 4-5 years of data & analytics and modelling experience (Microsoft background preferred)
• Ability to conduct complex analysis, develop and communicate insights generated from the analysis in a clear and concise manner
• Advanced Excel experience in Data Visualization, Power Pivots, Power Query, Excel VBA – Macro
• Strong T-SQL querying and programming skills
• Minimum 1 year of hands on experience in advanced visualization tools such as Tableau or Salesforce Wave or Power BI etc.
• Exposure working in DW/BI Environments, including data integration/ETL using SQL Server Integration Services or equivalent
• Statistics foundation - good understandi