Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Transform traditional ABAP programs in legacy SAP system into S/4 HANA architecture 2 Design and implement 3 CDS and AMDP based on the business requirement 4 Adobe forms development in S/4 HANA Online and Offline scenarios 5 Compile Technical Specification document for all the developments 6 End to end testing of all applications
- Technical Experience : 1 Minimum 5 years of OO ABAP development experience in a complex landscape 2 Minimum 2-3 years of development experience in S/4 HANA Strong knowledge and working experience 3 Adobe forms, AMDP, CDS, BRF and HANA proxy objects 4 Experience in SAP Fiori/UI5 is advantageous
- Professional Attributes : 1 Seeking a technical analyst responsible for development and maintenance of ABAP programs in S/4 HANA system 2 The role will involve analysis, design, coding in ABAP and application scenario testing/implementation in various functional areas
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of regular course
- Additional Information : Na
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.