Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :AbInitio
- Good To Have Skills :Data Archiving,Data Warehouse ETL Testing,Snowflake Schema
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Experience with gathering end user requirements and writing technical documentation b: Proficiency in data modelling, very good understanding of data management concepts such as 3NF, Dimensional and their specific applications c: Very good knowledge of RDBMS topics, ability to write complex SQL, PL/SQL d: Understanding of performance tuning and troubleshooting aspects e: Understanding of data security and data access controls and design aspects f: Experience in Agile development methodologies
- Technical Experience : a: NoSQL/Key-value, Data Vault 20 concepts knowledge b: Previous experience with AWS and/or Azure PaaS technologies c: Previous expertise with SnowSQL, advanced concepts query performance tuning, time travel etc and features/tools data sharing, events, SnowPipe etc d:Previous experience with end to end implementation of Snowflake cloud data warehouse or end to end data warehouse implementations on-premise e: Snowflake SnowPro cerfitication
- Professional Attributes : a: Work in interdisciplinary teams that combine technical, business and data science competencies b: Time management and multitasking skills to effectively meet challenging deadlines c: Ability to suggest innovative solutions based on new technologies and latest trends d: Excellent client facing and
- Educational Qualification : BE/Btech/MCA
- Additional Information : IT DW/ETL/BI projects preferred and Data Architect
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.