Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP SD Sales & Distribution
- Good To Have Skills :SAP Warehouse Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a- Should be comfortable to handle team size 5-10 members b - Should be a subject matter expert supporting the team in handling complex issues c- Should ensure process followed in all the issue responses d- Should ensure Zero Ageing e- Should work towards reduction of Turn-around time of incidents f- Should be able to identify automation opportunities g- Should be able to work with client on different initiatives, handle escalated issues
- Technical Experience : a- Should have minimum 6 years of experience b- Should have extremely good understanding of SAP SD c- Should have good knowledge of Interfaces, EDI, IDOC, ALE d- Should have worked as L2/L3 in support projects e - Should have In-depth knowledge of SAP OTC Order-to-Cash and good working knowledge of other areas, eg P2P Procure-to-Pay, Logistics , FI
- Professional Attributes : a- Should be an excellent team player with proven skills in collaboration with large and global cross-functional teams b-Should be able to work in fast-paced, changing, team environment and manage changes to scope or requirements effectively c- Should have excellent written and verbal communication
- Educational Qualification : a- Minimum 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.