Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Talend Big Data
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Design and development of data movements using SQL Server and ETL tool Talend Build the interface to extract the data and determine any and all transformation 2 build the necessary code to load the data into our Data Warehouse Collaborate with business analysts, subject matter
- Technical Experience : 1 Hands-on experience of 2-3 years on Talend ETL environment and Unix Experience in SQL, Teradata and Data warehousing concepts 2 2 yrs Translating designs and requirments into high quality code Should have good communication skill to interact with client Should have good analytical skill 3 Strong proficiency in Shell scripting Proficient in writing Unit Testing cases, design documents
- Professional Attributes : 1 Strong analytical, inter personal communication skills 2 Must possess impeccable communication skills, both in verbal and in written form Proficient in identifying, analyzing and solving problems Client facing experience 3 Self-disciplined, trouble shooting skills
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.