Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :SAP ECC PM Plant Maintenance
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Support business by sharing best practice configuration skills 2: Provide functional/configuration knowledge in designing SAP PM solutions to meet business requirements/ process improvements 3: Work with business areas to understand problems and requirements with the system and recommend and develop specs to resolve them 4: Prepare detailed functional specs for development activities including reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements and forms
- Technical Experience : 1: Create functional specifications and technical specifications for development and test development objects 2: Task Lists: Equipment, Functional Location, General incl configurable 3: PM Elements: Data acquisition, conversion and SAP upload: Most PM objects 4: Structuring Technical Objects: Equipment, Functional Locations, Assemblies, BOMs, Measurement Points Classifications, Characteristics Variant 5: Configuration: Equipment, Functional Locations, Task Lists
- Professional Attributes : 1: Excellent written and verbal communication 2:Should be a good team player 3: Will be able to work in flexible timing
- Educational Qualification : 1: Any Full time Graduation
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.