Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Good To Have Skills :Kubernetes,Terraform on Microsoft Azure
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Design, build and maintain core infrastructure pieces that allow DSX to scale to support hundreds and then thousands of concurrent users b: Debug production issues across services and levels of the stack Plan the growth of the DSX infrastructure c: Coding infrastructure automation with GitHub Actions and Terraform d: Improving our Prometheus Monitoring or building new Metrics e: Use monitoring and alerting to alert on symptoms not outages
- Technical Experience : General knowledge of 4 of the following areas of technical expertise with deep knowledge in 1 area: a Implement Infrastructure as Code using Terraform and GitHub CI/CD for automation b Load balancing of the application including Proxies and CDN c Kubernetes and containerizing our system d Administering a high-availability MSSQL cluster e Monitoring and Metrics in Prometheus and Grafana, and their integrations with Slack/PagerDuty f Logging infrastructure g Backend storage management and scaling
- Professional Attributes : a - Have strong programming skills--preferably Nodejs, but it could be Python, Go, NET or even Ruby b - Good Communication
- Educational Qualification : a - As per Company Standards
- Additional Information : a: Ready to work in shifts
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.