Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Power BI
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Debugging SQL Stored procedures B Familiar with procedures to improve performance in Power BI Reports C Familiar with Data Modelling D Good in DAX M language
- Technical Experience : A Good knowledge of basics of SQL including joins, APPLY, Stored procedures, TRIGGERS, Indexes B Good knowledge of Microsoft BI Stack C Knowledge of Azure Data Factory Storage D Good debugging skills related to ADF jobs failures E Should be able to contribute to the performance improvement of SQL, Stored procedures, ADF jobs Proficient in DAX F Good knowledge of DCL, DML, DDL command
- Professional Attributes : Good communication skills
- Educational Qualification : BE or MCA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.