Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Azure Automation
- Good To Have Skills :Angular,Multiplatform Front End Development Angular,Personal Insurance
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Assist in the architecture, design, and build of the cloud infrastructure within Microsoft Azure 2 Provisioning, managing Azure Infrastructure using automation PowerShell, ARM templates, Azure Blueprints 3 Design implementation of HPC architectures and solutions on Microsoft HPC Platform components 4 Create architectural and migration roadmap for an HPC on Azure solution
- Technical Experience : 1 Strong understanding of different Azure IaaS services and platform and their associated limitations 2 Understanding and exposure to Azure Cloud Shell for performing Administrative tasks 3 Strong practical Linux and Windows-based systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualized environment preferred 4 Hands-on experience of Azure Scale Sets, Load Balancer, Azure networking, Azure Monitor, Alerts, and Log Analytics 5 Understanding of migration scenarios related to HPC
- Professional Attributes : 1-Excellent Written and Verbal Communication -Flexible to work in 4x7 Shifts 3- Technical competency
- Educational Qualification : B tech
- Additional Information : 1 Must Certification - AZ-900, AZ-104 and HPC 2 Desirable Certification - AZ-300 and AZ-301
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.