Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP BusinessObjects Data Services
- Good To Have Skills :SAP ABAP Development
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 : Resource must have the Ability to assist on Business Objects versions : Lumira Discovery 2 : Resource needs to be Expertise on Business Objects client tools IDT, UDT, Webi Client tool 3 : Must be able to deliver Development/Maintenance experience of Universes and connections 4 :Resource needs to do Webi reports development using backend as Oracle and SQL/SQL Server databases 5 : Should be able to analyze, generate and assess the generated SQL from a Webi Reports and groups creation
- Technical Experience : 1 : Resource should have Strong working experience in SAP BO 42 2 : Resource should have Strong working experience BI LaunchPad, CMC, UDT, IDT, Promotion management, SQL developer 3 : Good to have knowledge on Debug and solve problems by tracing from the report all the way to the source 4 : Should have good hands on experience in data migration data quality in SAP space
- Professional Attributes : 1 : Resource should have good communication skills 2 : Resource should be able to collaborate with different teams and suggest solutions 3 : Resource should have ability to work independently with little supervision or as a team 4 : Resource should have problem solving skills
- Educational Qualification : Graduation
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.