Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Agile Project Management
- Good To Have Skills :Agile Program Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Excellent Project Management background managing multi-disciplinary agile delivery projects Reduce spillages, improve agile predictability, and improve overall velocity 2 Facilitate all the Scrum ceremonies backlog grooming, planning meetings, daily stand-ups, retrospectives, demos 3 Identify, remove and/or escalate risks, roadblocks, and cross-team dependencies that are unresolvable by the team and interfere with the teams ability to deliver commitments
- Technical Experience : 1 Experience in managing challenging programs and cogent analytical abilities 2 Excellent Project Management background managing multi-disciplinary agile delivery projects Reduce spillages, improve agile predictability, and improve overall velocity 3 Expert in Agile Project management tool JIRA 4 Proven planning and project management skills, including managing cross-functional teams, stakeholders, and external agencies 5 Project Management Certification is preferable 6 Knowledge of Technologies
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good Analytical Skills 2 Good Presentation Skills 3 Good Communication Skills Ability to work in a team and as well as an Individual contributor
- Educational Qualification : One minimum 15 years of full time Education
- Additional Information : No shifts
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.