Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : 1- Understand functional and technical requirements and create technical prototype 2- Take ownership for end-to-end product design, development and prototyping 3- Communicate with the stakeholders to bring innovation in to the work 4 - Must be able to understand key data structures and should be able to code at-least in one programming language
- Technical Experience : 1- Must have good knowledge about web technologies 2- Must have good knowledge in Python, Django rest framework or R 3- Must have understanding of scientific computation tool- numpy, scipy and pandas 4- Good to have understanding of Machine Learning algorithms 5- Must have working knowledge of both relational and non-relational database such as MySQL and MongoDB 6- Good to have working knowledge of big data framework such as Hadoop, Kafka 7- Good to have understanding of NLP, Spary and Pyspa
- ProfessionalÂ Attributes: 1- Candidate must have minimum 1 to 5 year working experience 2- Candidate must have worked in agile development environment 3- Candidate must have worked on algorithm development and optimization
- EducationalÂ Qualification: BE, BTech, MTech, MS
- AdditionalÂ Information: Candidate should have strong problem solving skills and should be capable of working independently
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.