Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Tester
- Project Role Description :Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts. Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives. Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable. Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Data Warehouse ETL Testing
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 To test modifications to products to ensure they are fit for purpose, consistent, and compliant with published standards and guidelines Ensure modifications are fully regression testable and delivered on schedule 2 Rigorously planning, writing and executing test scripts , Perform manual regression testing 3 Creation and maintenance of test data, tools and scripts 4 Execute test plans manually and conduct manual functional and exploratory testing 5 Identifying issues, risks and dependencies
- Technical Experience : 1 Minimum two years commercial experience testing client server Window and Web applications ideally in a netbased environment 2 Practical and systematic approach to testing 3 Exposure to Microsoft Test Manager 4 Proven experience in a true agile delivery environment Scrum,XP, TDD, BDD e Basic coding skill
- Professional Attributes : 1 Be a self starter n a fast learner 2 Possess strong problem solving skills with the ability to methodically analyze n resolve tech challenges 3 Possess strong written, verbal,comm,analyitical,tech,inter personal n presentation skills 4 Excellent exp in interaction n handling of clients
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.